mailRe: The release of relax 3.2.0.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 29, 2014 - 18:59:
Hi,

It seems like everything is running fine, so I'll go and release relax
3.2.0 soon (I have some Mac OS X dmg file problems to work out first).
 Your future changes can go into relax 3.2.1 and higher.  For the pA
issue, I'll start a new thread about that.

On 29 April 2014 16:58, Troels Emtekær Linnet <tlinnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Edward.

I have some serious problems, that relax finds values of pA=0.5 after
minimisation.

This is in systemtest Relax_disp.test_sod1wt_t25_to_cr72
which I am working on.

These two support request, I think is essential for a better R1rho
inspection:
 #3124 Grace graphs production for R1rho analysis with R2_eff as
function of Omega_eff
 #3138 Interpolating theta through spin-lock offset [Omega], rather
than spin-lock field strength [w1]

But I don't have plans to work on them before I get the pA issues solved.

Anyway, maybe relax is in a good current state?

Best
Troels

I'm thinking about soon releasing relax 3.2.0 with all of the bug
fixes and the specific analysis API reorganisation and code cleanup.
Troels, do you have code lined up or plans which I should take into
account for this release?