mailRe: [bug #22008] Interpolation with relax.plot_disp_curves, creates un-even number of CPMG blocks.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on May 04, 2014 - 12:25:
Sound good with a flag, default to True.

That means less code interruption. :-)

Best
Troels

I might try implementing this user function change, and store the
cdp.ncyc_even flag.  Then you could use it for the interpolation.