mailRe: [bug #22019] The IT99 model is listed with parameter kex instead of tex.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 07, 2014 - 23:55:
Hi,

This is due to historical reasons.  I started implementing it with the
kex parameter to keep the notation as close as possible to that of the
other models.  But then I realised that the implementation is much
simpler using their original tex parameter.  So the final
implementation in relax is with tex, not kex.  If you see kex, that is
because of this history.  All kex in the IT99 model should be changed
to tex.

On 7 May 2014 20:51, Troels E. Linnet <NO-REPLY.INVALID-ADDRESS@xxxxxxx>