mailThe Baldwin 'B14' model description in the relax manual.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 09, 2014 - 10:42:
Hi Andy,

I have now updated and made some important corrections for the
equations for your model in the relax manual.  I have also added a
description as to why these equations do not match those of your
publication.  For example E0 is redefined as tau_cp.E0 here.  If you
could have a look and provide some feedback, it would be appreciated.
Some of the redefinitions of the symbols, as used in the code, may not
be as you intended, so please advise.

I have uploaded a temporary copy of the relax manual to
http://download.gna.org/relax/manual/relax_temp.pdf.  You will find
your model on page 155 (or 181 of the PDF).  Note that the model is
also listed in the dispersion model table on page 144 and the software
comparison table on page 187.  As mentioned before, you are welcome to
have this modified as you wish.  You are even welcome to make the
changes yourself, if you so wish.  This section of the manual will be
an important way that relax users are introduced to the details of
your model.

P. S.  If you have an svn copy of relax, just run 'svn up' to obtain
these changes.