mailRe: r24091 - /branches/disp_spin_speed/test_suite/shared_data/dispersion/profiling/profiling_dpl94.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 18, 2014 - 16:05:
While I am regenerating this, I would highly recommend you copy this
script and make the 5-6 lines of changes required to get it running
for the 'NS R1rho 2-site' model
(http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/NS_R1rho_2-site).  I'm guessing you've
already seen what the improvements are like for the R1rho models now
:)