mailRelease of the super fast dispersion code.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 23, 2014 - 15:54:
Hi Troels,

I've mentioned this a couple of times:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.devel/6491
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/22089/focus=6504

But, as this is your masterpiece, I'll let you choose how it is
released to the relax user community.  Would you prefer to have the
disp_spin_speed branch code released as relax 3.2.4 by itself?  Or
would you prefer to include it with the specific API changes of the
zooming_grid_search branch which require the minor version number
incremented, so this will be relax 3.3.0?

Note that because of the zooming_grid_search changes, scripts for
relax <= 3.2.x will not be compatible with relax >= 3.3.0.  I will
also complete the zooming_grid_search branch soon, and maybe release
relax 3.3.0 before the end of next week (unless there are
complications and the release will be in the second half of August as
I'll be on holiday).