mailRe: Merger of all 'No Rex' relaxation dispersion models.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on August 21, 2014 - 12:52:
Hi Edward.

Good  work.
I look forward to see the result.

Best
Troels
On 21 Aug 2014 12:31, "Edward d'Auvergne" <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Troels,

With the recent support for dynamically optimising a R1 parameter the
'No Rex R1rho off res R1 fit' model has been merged into 'No Rex R1rho
off res'.  To extend on this, I think that the 'No Rex R1rho off res'
model can be merged into 'No Rex'.  That way, when the user chooses
the 'No Rex' model, it will be automatically determined if the fit
will be on-resonance or off-resonance, hence requiring R1, and if R1
will be fixed or optimised.  So everything will be automatic.

The aim is to minimise what we present to the user.  A single 'No Rex'
model is easy to understand - it is simply that no chemical exchange
process is present.  This is independent of whether the data is
on-resonance or off-resonance or if the R1 parameter is fixed or
optimised for the off-resonance case.  Note I am deliberately not
using CPMG vs. R1rho for this distinction as off-resonance fitting of
a R1 parameter for CPMG data will be a future feature, as is supported
in CATIA.

What do you think?  I have most of the changes now in place for this,
but have not committed it yet.