mailRe: The Relax Controller does not follow output when doing Monte-Carlo simulations.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 28, 2014 - 13:24:
Hi,

Could you make a bug report for this?  I noticed this a few months
ago.  As with the GUI, this is just one of those things that we cannot
put into the test suite (well, that would be a tough problem to
solve).  Hence it used to work but a regression has occurred.  I don't
know if this is operating system specific, wxPython version specific,
or just a general bug for all systems.  I hope we are talking about
the same thing - the log GUI element does not scroll to the bottom
when text is added to it.