mailRe: r25489 - /trunk/test_suite/shared_data/curve_fitting/numeric_topology/estimate_errors_analyse_relax.py.png

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 01, 2014 - 11:34:
Ok, now I understand.  The distribution is not too narrow - the I0
mean is shifted by a factor of 2!

On 31 August 2014 20:57,  <tlinnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Author: tlinnet
Date: Sun Aug 31 20:57:01 2014
New Revision: 25489

Log:
Added png image that show that the distribution which relax makes are to
narrow.

This is a potential huge flaw in implementation of Monte-Carlo simulations.

task #7822(https://gna.org/task/index.php?7822): Implement user function to
estimate R2eff and associated errors for exponential curve fitting.

Added:

trunk/test_suite/shared_data/curve_fitting/numeric_topology/estimate_errors_analyse_relax.py.png

[This mail would be too long, it was shortened to contain the URLs only.]

Added:
trunk/test_suite/shared_data/curve_fitting/numeric_topology/estimate_errors_analyse_relax.py.png