mailUploading and setting up new extensions for the relax wiki.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 05, 2014 - 14:28:
Hi Troels,

I was wondering if you could help.  I'm looking at installing the
following Scribunto extension:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Scribunto

However I cannot find the LocalSettings.php file, only
LocalSettings_old.php.  Where should I add the 'require_once' text to
get this extension to load?  And what FTP command do you use to upload
to the wiki FTP area?  I already have the user name and password, but
I'm not sure what the best way to upload this is.

P. S.  The aim for using this extension is to replicate the Wikipedia
Template:Infobox element.  This will be very useful for the relax
release notes pages (e.g. http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Relax_3.3.0), as I
could include all the info for that release in a concise format.