mailRe: relax 3.3.1.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 07, 2014 - 17:51:
Hi Troels,

I've now fixed the problem.  It was just that your new relaxation
dispersion API code was triggering a different code path that was not
previously used for these unit tests.  The issue was simply that the
unit tests were not set up correctly - the
pipe_control.mol_res_spin.metadata_update() function needed to be
called to correctly set up the molecule, residue, and spin container
data structures for the tests
(http://www.mail-archive.com/relax-commits@xxxxxxx/msg23710.html).