mailRe: [bug #22730] Model-free auto-analysis - relax stops and quits at the polate step.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 12, 2014 - 18:25:
Hi Olena,

If you have a save state just before clicking on the 'Execute' button,
simply load that state and click on 'Execute' once more.  I have
designed the auto-analysis to find all of the previously optimised
results and continue from there.  You will have lost a little bit of
the analysis between the last state.save user function call and the
blackout.  But most of it should be saved.  If you don't have a save
state, the set up the analysis exactly as you did previously, make
sure the results directory is where the results are, and click on
'Execute'.