mailRe: A new relax release with the expanded R1 curve-fitting capabilities.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 09, 2014 - 08:56:
Hi Andras,

If you update your copy of the relax trunk, you should have some
better looking normalised exponential curves.  I have added the
norm_type argument to the grace.write user function which can be set
to 'first' or 'last' to select the point used for normalisation.  The
auto-analysis will automatically set this to 'last' if the model for
all spins is set to 'sat' for the saturation recovery experiment.
This was quite easy to add:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/24786
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/24787
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/24788
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/24789

I might also set this to 'last' in the auto-analysis for the inversion
recovery experiment.  Done:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/24790

On 9 December 2014 at 02:35, Boeszoermenyi, Andras