mailRelease of nmrglue version 0.5

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on December 15, 2014 - 18:04:
Dear Jonathan.

I would like to hear, if you consider version 0.5 as being stable?

Has the python 3 issues being solved?

Then I can migrate the 0.5 version into relax, and merge it into the trunk.

There is now the possibility to load spectrum data with nmrglue, and store
it in
the data pipe in relax.

This gives the possibility to load and store original data in the data
pipe, along with
intensity measurements.

For power users, this should open up a range of possibilities in the future.
For example automatic peak picking, or intensity measurements, through the
original data.

In the back-end of relax resides some initial functions to make the contour
plot, histogram of intensities, and correlation plots.

Best
Troels

Troels Emtekær Linnet