mailRe: Releasing relax version 3.3.5.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on January 15, 2015 - 10:41:
Hi Edward.

Well, the error I found is fixed.

Maybe there is a need, to also test for 2 field data.

The code ordinary_least_squares() is not used yet, as I still going back
and forth about argumentation for which one to use.
Depending on the statistic book I read, I change my meaning.

Best
Troels

Hi Troels,

I was wondering if the fixes for the recent bugs you found
(https://gna.org/bugs/?23186, https://gna.org/bugs/?23187) are
complete and fully tested?  If so, I'll tag relax 3.3.5 and start the
release process.  The nmrglue branch code could be released in the
next 3.3.6 release.

Also, for the least squares function ordinary_least_squares() in
auto_analyses/relax_disp_repeat_cpmg.py, do you think you'll do a code
refactorisation to shift it to the relax library
(http://www.mail-archive.com/relax-devel@xxxxxxx/msg07280.html)?
Would you also be able to update your copyright notices for all files
you changed in 2015?  It's easy enough to find them all with "svn log
-v | less".