mailRe: [sr #3211] Provide veusz plots as an alternative to grace

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 08, 2015 - 22:05:
Hi Justin,

Here is another resource that may be of assistance.  I have created a
basic initial relax wiki page describing the plotting API:

    http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Plotting_API

Feel free to sign up to the wiki and modify this as you see fit
(http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/index.php?title=Special:UserLogin&returnto=Plotting+API&type=signup).
I'll expand this as the API is developed and refined.  It could
benefit from additional code examples, better API documentation
linking, and detailing specific graph types, etc.  Note that the API
documentation at http://www.nmr-relax.com/api/3.3/ does not contain
the recent changes for the Grace plotting and the
pipe_control.plotting.write_xy() function.  This will be updated once
relax 3.3.7 is released (http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Relax_3.3.7).  The
code should now be the maximal simplicity for implementing new
functionality (http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Plotting_API#Development).