mailThe frame_order_cleanup branch and plans for a possible relax version 4.0.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 27, 2015 - 14:59:
Hi,

I am planning in a few weeks time on merging the frame_order_cleanup
branch back into the relax trunk.  Despite the name, this branch is a
huge change containing many, many commits and it completes the frame
order theory implementation in relax - which in trunk is very
rudimentary, incomplete and unusable - and brings it up to publication
quality.  The merger of the new theory will correspond to a
publication.  As this change is so big and brings in a completely new
analysis category into relax, I am thinking of incrementing the major
version number and releasing this as relax 4.0.