mailRe: Wiki is weird

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on June 15, 2015 - 15:18:
Hi Edward.

The current version is: 1.21.1
1.25.1 should be available.

I had to at the server side change from PhP version from 5.4 to 5.3, to get
wiki in functioning state.

Since it works now, I let it be in this state.
I have not upgraded.

Best
Troels

Troels Emtekær Linnet

Ok, now I have everything backed up (FTP and MySQL).  Do you need any
help with the update?  We might need to test a few of the modules.