mailRe: relax in the cloud ?

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on November 23, 2015 - 11:58:
Have also a look here:

https://developer.rackspace.com/blog/deploying-jupyterhub-for-education/

Hi Edward.

Sagemath use Jupyter (as far as I know)
http://jupyter.org/
https://try.jupyter.org/

This could potentially "kill" the GUI in relax, and make everything
go through the browser. Even for local installations.
This should also eliminate all the GUI problems between mac, linux and
windows.

But this is a big re-write and a big design change decission.

relax could be called through a ipython notebook.
And the output of results should be viewed in the browser.

This will be an extremely powerful expansion.
And users can write "notebooks" on the analysis development.

Best
Troels

On 23 November 2015 at 10:08, Troels Emtekær Linnet