mailRe: r28167 - /trunk/user_functions/sys_info.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 20, 2016 - 09:42:
On 2 April 2016 at 11:36,  <tlinnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Author: tlinnet
Date: Sat Apr  2 11:36:00 2016
New Revision: 28167

Log:
In the GUI the userfunctions sys_info() and time() are now grouped into a
"system" subclass.

This is to prepare for other system related functions.

Hi Troels,

Normally changes to the already existing user functions would trigger
the minor version number to increment.  This is for script
compatibility and the expectation that a script will run for all x.y.*
relax version numbers, but maybe not for x.z.*.  I see you've added
this to user_functions/__init__.py, but I would suggest documenting
these changes in docs/user_function_changes.txt as well.  Anyway, as
there are a number of fixes in the pipeline, I might just release
relax 4.0.2 instead of jumping to 4.1.0, as these user functions are
not critical for the operation of relax.