mailRe: Relax - model free without a structure/PDB?

Posted by Ryan Lo on August 19, 2014 - 17:40:
Hi Edward,

 Thanks! After realizing that there was also an archive for this list, I
saw that you had answered a similar question by Ji Hun at the Saunders lab
- I think I should have checked there first as well. Hope you had a good
vacation!
 From,
Ryan

On Mon, Aug 18, 2014 at 2:58 AM, Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>