mailRe: field strength off-resonance R1rho constant relax time relaxation dispersion

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 22, 2014 - 09:52:
Hi Atul,

Troels pretty much hit the nail on the head with that response!  I
have a few additional points below that I'll spread across a few
messages for better threads at
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.user/1718.  The first
point is about the incredibly important error estimates: