mailError calculation of individual parameter "dw" from MC

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on January 14, 2015 - 13:05:
Hi Edward.

When I do an MC simulation of say 500, I get the same error value for dw.

Is this because it goes through all spins, then through all sim states, and
collect the difference, and then do an error calculation?

I would expect, that each dw would have its own error, based on the 500
fittings.

Would this be wrong?

Best
Troels