mailRe: Help with setting up relax files

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 26, 2015 - 18:32:
Hi Sam,

I was wondering if you still had problems with the loading of peak
heights for relaxation dispersion in relax?  It should be pretty
flexible and handle most formats you throw at relax.  If you have a
peak list format that is not supported, it would be appreciated if you
could create a support request (https://gna.org/support/?group=relax,
https://gna.org/support/?func=additem&group=relax).  If you attach a
truncated peak list to the request, slightly randomised if you would
like to keep the data private, then that file could be used to quickly
implement support for the format.

On 15 February 2015 at 10:58, Troels Emtekær Linnet