mailRe: regarding installation

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 20, 2016 - 12:41:
On 20 April 2016 at 12:39, Rakesh Sharma <rakeshrocky.physics@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I am not able to run relax so not able to generate
log file. I Downloaded relax then put that in system path by using my
computer as told in manual. I have python 2.7.11 Numpy 1.11.0, Relax is
4.0.1. Can you please tell me the procedure after installing python how to
install that in window. I can download other version of python and all
software. When I started installing, I got problem with cythonize then when
I rectify that then with numpy now it is showing some error with code at
line 59 and 72 in dep-chk.py when i am typing relax in cmd. Please tell me
step wise installation procedure so that I can check I followed the right
path or not.

Hi,

Are you using the official Python from http://python.org ?  If not,
then that is very likely to be your problem.  Can you run Python, and
type "import numpy"?  Does this show any error messages?