mailRe: Using multi-processor for model_free

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on September 26, 2016 - 23:54:
That looks wrong.

NP should be the variable for the number of processors.

I suspect the error is not in relax, but somewhere in your system.

I think I can't help you more from here.
Is there a computer wizard around at your lab?

Best Troels

Den mandag den 26. september 2016 skrev Mahdi, Sam <