mail(relax:22417) GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor-WARNING

Posted by Xu, Shenyuan on January 16, 2017 - 21:51:
Dear relax managers,

I installed the relax based on the installation guide on "installation
linux".

When I run the full test suite command, it shows the "relax:22417
GVFS-RemoteVolumeMonitor-WARNING". Then I opened the log file, it said
system/funtional tests----failed
unit tests----ok
gui tests-----ok
software verification tests----failed
synopsis-----failed.

Then I run a R1 analysis on the gui mode and after three days, relax shut
down itself and on the terminal, it said: "mpirun noticed that process rank
0 with PID 28252 on node tetra exited on signal 9 (Killed)".

What should I do?

I really appreciate your help!

Shen