mailRe: Relax app MacOS run script

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 28, 2017 - 10:33:
On 21 April 2017 at 11:02, Pavel Macek <pavel.macek@xxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Edward,
I have issues running the relax script from terminal on MacOs.

I installed relax using the downoladed dmg instaler relax-4.0.3.Darwin.dmg.
<http://download.gna.org/relax/4.0.3/relax-4.0.3.Darwin.dmg>
In principle the relax works, although I face some issues loading the peak
intensities relaxation dispersion. Here when I select the file it is not
displayed in the "The file name(s)" field unless I press the "nagnifying
glass" icon in the read file pop-up window.

Hi Pavel,

For this issue, could you please create a bug report at
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=additem&group=relax ?  That will hopefully
help me replicate the issue, assuming it is not dependent on the OS X
version, and then fix it.  It however sounds like a bug in wxPython.