mailRe: [bug #8996] Bugs in palmer.py

Posted by Carl Diehl on May 15, 2007 - 16:11:
Hi Edward.
I can verify that the error is gone. Thanks
Carl
On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 12:51, Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
Hi,

No, no, you weren't too hasty to submit the bug report.  It was most
definitely a nasty bug and everyone will benefit from you finding
and
reporting it.  It was just that I had updated code in one spot (the
relax 1.3 line) but forgot the 1.2 line.  Bug #8187 at
https://gna.org/bugs/?8187 is essentially the same.  At that point I
fixed the 1.3 line but for some reason I blocked the change from
entering the 1.2 line.  I'm not sure what happened there!  Anyway,
thank you for the report.  The bug has now been fixed in the 1.2
line
and the next version of relax should hopefully be bug free ;)