mailRe: [bug #9259] Reduced spectral density mapping yielding bad values

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 19, 2007 - 12:03:
Hi,

I have thoroughly checked all the units of the physical constants,
spectral densities, rotational correlation times, and relaxation rates
and have a few important corrections about the units which are used in
relax and elsewhere.  Please read below for the details and a long
story about SI vs. CGS units, frequency vs. angular frequency, and how
it all relates to angular momentum.