mailGUI for relax

Posted by Michael Bieri on November 11, 2009 - 07:29:
Hi

I wrote a graphical user interface for relax and Edward suggested to discuss this in here. Attached are screen shots of the program.

It is designed to enable simple model-free analysis by drag-and-drop or browsing of the peak files. It works with up to three different magnetic fields. Results generated by relaxGUI are listed in a separate tab and can be observed. Furthermore, relaxGUI gives a feedback if the relax run was successful or not. Model-free calculation can be executed either active or in the background.

The program actually creates and runs scripts in relax. I tested it on Ubuntu 9.10 using relax 1.3.4. The program is written in python and uses wx.Python for the GUI.

As told by Edward, the program will be uploaded as a task.

Cheers
Michael

--
Michael Bieri, PhD
Bio21 Molecular Science and Biotechnology Institute

Tel.: +61 3 8334 2256

http://www.biochemistry.unimelb.edu.au

PNG image

PNG image