mailRe: relax use

Posted by Ravi Pratap Barnwal on November 01, 2012 - 16:44:
Hello,
I dont see this error when i start he relax. I do solved the problem. It seems some formatting error associated with the R1/R2 and noe files, was a culprit.

Also, when i was checking my results from the previous run, i noticed relax did not run "prolate spheroid" and "oblate spheroid" modes. It did create a final folder with all the files. Also, the correlation time given by relax seems to be double of what we got from model-free, how can this be possible? It was based on sphere mode.

regards
ravi