Re: [Relax-devel] Re: Relaxation data structure bug fix. (January 13, 2006 - 03:06)

Headers

Oh, the consistency check in 'specific_fns/model_free.py' were there
to make sure that the structures in the results file were all
identical.  As they are the global structures, they should be.  That
block of code was poorly designed, I had a test to speed up the code
by skipping the eval() statement but, just below it, the eval()
statements were executed in the consistency check.  I didn't think
that one out too clearly.