Re: [Relax-devel] problems compiling from source (February 02, 2006 - 02:43)

Headers

Sorry for sending so many messages, hopefully this one will be the
last.  I've now completely changed the build system in relax.  The
make system has been 100% removed and replaced by  the Sconstruct
build system.  It should be trivial to compile the C modules under Mac
OS X now.  I've added the necessary flags to enable the correct
compilation into shared objects which are loadable by Python.