mailRe: r2455 - in /1.2/maths_fns: c_chi2.c exponential.c relax_fit.c relax_fit.h

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 07, 2006 - 09:49:
Thanks.  Version control takes a while to get used to, especially when
you try merging in subversion.  The other thing is that by default,
responding to an email sent to the relax mailing lists does not return
it to the list unless you click on 'reply to all'.  Also, the command:

$ svn st

will tell you if anything is amiss.

Edward