mailRe: [bug #5698] value.set() raises RelaxError in jw runs

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 10, 2006 - 05:07:
On 4/8/06, Chris MacRaild <c.a.macraild@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Fri, 2006-04-07 at 13:51 +1000, Edward d'Auvergne wrote:
I don't know how this problem arose, but it is simply a missing entry
in the file 'specific_fns/specific_setup.py'.  Chris, as the bug is
assigned to you, would you like to add the appropriate entry?

Turns out there was a bit more to it than that as a few functions were
missing from specific_fns/jw_mapping.py as well as some entries in
specific_fns/specific_setup.py  All fairly trivial fixes though, I
think.

I have no idea what happened with these few missing functions.  I ran
real data through the reduced spectral density mapping analysis a
number of months ago and there were no problems.  However, I can't
trace back and find which of my changes broke the code.  The fixes
located at https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-commits/2006-04/msg00029.html
to bug report #5698 at
http://gna.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=5698 resolve all these
issues.

I've also coded a couple of jw_mapping tests for the test suite.

Thanks, these tests will make life a lot easier.  I tried running the
test suite, but the data which should be located in the directory
'test_suite/data/jw_mapping/' isn't in the repository and hence your
second test trips up.