mailRe: reduced spectral density mapping

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 27, 2006 - 08:50:
This exact problem was reported as bug #5698 located at
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=5698 and was fixed by
Chris MacRaild.  There are a number of options for fixing the problem.
 The first and easiest is to wait for version 1.2.4 to be released.
This may not occur for a few weeks as there is a complex bug I would
like to solve prior to release.  This bug is #5746 located at
https://gna.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=5746 and discussed in a
thread starting at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-04/msg00018.html.  It
should only effect OpenDX mapping in certain situations.  The second
option is to check out the current sources using Subversion.  If the
program is installed, typing

$ svn co svn://svn.gna.org/svn/relax/1.2 relax

or if there are problems,

$ svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/relax/1.2 relax

will place the current sources in the directory 'relax'.  In these
sources the problem is resolved.  Another possibility is, if you like,
I can release a 1.2.4 version of relax containing all the current
fixes and reserve 1.2.5 for the fix to bug #5746.  This option may be
the best.

Edward