mailRe: Proposed solution to bug #6503.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 09, 2006 - 18:15:
yep I can have a go at that. As to signalling to the difference between
signalling and non signalling nans I am fairly hazy...;-) I can't see
any use to make a distinction at the moment. If this is a problem we can
always add a flag to the function plus default behaviour. Anyway just to
be sure I will dig a little deaper...

I have no idea how Python handles this difference - it probably doesn't. Hopefully the bit pattern difference is simple enough so that both are easily caught.