mailThe bug, task, and support trackers now send email notifications to the relax-devel mailing list.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 14, 2006 - 09:16:
Hi,

I have changed the email notification behaviour of the three relax
trackers.  These include the bug tracker
(https://gna.org/bugs/?group=relax), the task tracker
(https://gna.org/task/?group=relax), and the currently empty support
request tracker (https://gna.org/support/?group=relax).  Previously
changes to these trackers were only sent to my email address (the
default setup is to send notifications solely to the Project Admin).
I thought I would try out the system used by the 'savane' project
(https://gna.org/projects/savane/) whereby email notifications from
the trackers are sent to the development mailing list
(https://mail.gna.org/public/savane-dev).  Hopefully this change won't
flood the lists with noise.