mail[bug #7297] Ellipsoid values outside of allowable range

Posted by Alex Hansen on October 03, 2006 - 20:26:

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: Repository: 1.2 line
        Operating System: GNU/Linux

Details:

Upon running my ellipsoid calculations, I get this error every once and a
while.  Again, after the first failure, all subsequent rounds fail.

ImportError: relaxation curve fitting is unavailible, try compiling the C
modules.
RelaxError: The Dr value of 1.0000000000065461 should be between zero and
one.

This always occurs on the first round following the initial round.

This is obviously some sort of rounding error, double/float, 32MB/64MB
processor, possibly when reading in the initial results (?).  If my
nomenclature is wrong, feel free to yell at me :)  Again, if some input data
would be helpful, please let me know.

Alex Hansen

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?7297>