mail[bug #7402] manual typo

Posted by Alex Hansen on October 12, 2006 - 17:24:

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name:
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: Other (missing version)
        Operating System: None

Details:

I have a printed copy of manual 1.2.6 that I'm looking through.

In chapter 6.1.3, the relaxation equations are given (correctly) but later in
chapter 8.1 both of the sigma(NOE) spectral density terms are given a factor
of 6, when only the w(x)+w(h) term should have the 6.  This is then carried
through into the partial derivatives.  I had a run in with some NOE
conventions and was checking everything I could find to see how people treat
sigma, otherwise I wouldn't have found this. :)  I haven't looked through the
rest of the manual to see if this recurs anywhere else.   I also haven't
checked newer versions of the manual.

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?7402>