mailFreshmeat: nmr-relax.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 19, 2006 - 16:15:
This is an announcement to say that I have registered relax as a
project on freshmeat (http://freshmeat.net/).  Unfortunately the
project name 'relax' was already taken.  Therefore I have registered
relax under the project name 'nmr-relax'.  This can easily be changed
in the future to a better name.  The freshmeat page for relax is
http://freshmeat.net/projects/nmr-relax.

All new relax releases will now be simultaneously announced on the
relax-announce mailing list
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-announce/), the relax news page
(https://gna.org/news/?group=relax), and on freshmeat
(http://freshmeat.net/projects/nmr-relax).