mailRe: Representing the Brownian rotational diffusion tensor in Molmol, etc.

Posted by Sebastien Morin on October 27, 2006 - 16:14:
Hi Edward

Well, I'm sorry about my absence of knowledge of the details of the
Pymol licensing... I'm not so much of a developer and obviously often
see things much simpler than they are.

I just wanted to throw the idea about Pymol.

Cheers

Sebastien  :)