mail[bug #7596] Error using pdb.create_tensor_pdb() on amd64 Linux

Posted by Chris MacRaild on November 01, 2006 - 11:20:

Follow-up Comment #1, bug #7596 (project relax):

This is a strange one. Looks very much like a Numeric bug to me, but a quick
google search doesn't turn much up. There are known to be 64-bit issues for
pre 23.8 Numeric. That said there is nothing in this that looks like it
should be 64-bit related. I've checked what seems to be the relevant bits of
Numeric code (the resize function in Numeric.py seems to be at fault), and I
see no changes in 23.6, 23.7 or 24.2. The resize() command works on my
machine for all three Numeric versions (Python 2.4.1, 64-bit SuSE). My best
suggestion is to try reinstalling Numeric, possibly upgrading to a later
version.

Chris

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?7596>