mailRe: r2774 - /branches/test_suite/test_suite/unit_tests/unit_test_runner.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 09, 2006 - 18:13:
On 11/10/06, Gary S. Thompson <garyt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Edward d'Auvergne wrote:

> Gary, I was wondering how the code in this new 'unit_test_runner.py'
> file is executed?  I can't work out how to run this code.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Edward

Hi Ed at the moment it is very crude (for testing and modularity purposes)

I have had a lot of difficulties trying to understand what the code is doing without explanations in the code.

1. add the toplevel of of the test-suite branch to your python path

That's how you get the 'from float import *' working.

2. cd to test_suite/unit_tests

both  test_float.py and unit_test_runner.py are executable

expected results are

I'll have to update tomorrow.

n.b. I have just added some minor changes to make the files more
runable: revision 2794

I think I responded to that one :)