mailBug fixes, new relax releases and the redesign of the relax data model.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 05, 2007 - 05:07:
Hi,

I'm now back from the summer holidays and the beaches, surf, and fairy
penguins of Phillip Island.  Thanks Chris for answering all questions
while I was away.  Before I start with the redesign of the relax data
model within the 1.3 line, I'll first fix bug #8059
(https://gna.org/bugs/?8059).  This will require a bit of a redesign
of the model-free results file
(https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-12/msg00031.html,
I'll then release relax versions 1.2.10 and 1.3.0 prior to starting
the redesign.

For details about the redesign, please read the messages in the thread
starting at https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00053.html
The parent post is divided into the following sections:

* The parent message 'Redesign of the relax data model:  A HOWTO for
breaking relax.' located at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00053.html

* Section 1 'Redesign of the relax data model:  1.  Why change?'
located at https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00054.html

* Section 2 'Subject: Redesign of the relax data model:  2.  A new run
concept' located at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00056.html

* Section 3 'Redesign of the relax data model:  3.  Molecules,
residues, and spins' located at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00057.html

* Section 4 'Redesign of the relax data model: 4. Conclusion' located
at https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00058.html

As there have been no objections to any parts of it, I'll assume that
every proposal will be implemented.  Chris' idea presented at and
discussed starting from
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-10/msg00060.html
implemented.  If anyone has any other ideas, please post a message as
it may be too late to change things once the redesign commences.