mailJoin the team

Posted by Sebastien Morin on January 11, 2007 - 01:29:
Hi everyone

Some weeks ago, after one question of mine on reduced spectral density
mapping, Edward proposed that someone could add the multiple field J(0)
optimization feature to relax in order to improve the jw mapping option.

I could be interested in that task... However, I must confess I am no
programmer, but would like to get some skills and I think this kind of
project could be interesting for me.

So, my question here is how do I do to get started ?
I think I must first become a developper for relax... Is that right ?

Thanks and happy new year !

Sébastien