mailI'm back.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 17, 2007 - 13:51:
Hi,

Sorry for the long period of silence, I've been busy holidaying,
trying to find myself a job (postdoc), and been sorting out the relax
papers for publication.  Hopefully I will soon have more free time for
coding.

I've been trying to work out a problem with the diffusion tensor data
structures in self.relax.data.diff in the 1.3 line.  What I am
designing is all the objects in the data structure update when one of
the other parameters are changed.  For example if Dr is changed or
set, then the parameters Dx and Dy are changed as well as the Brownian
rotational diffusion tensor object
self.relax.data.diff['name'].tensor.  The issue is how to handle the
appending and changing of the lists associated with Monte Carlo
simulations.  Once the problem is solved I will release relax 1.3.0
and then start on the redesign.  Please be patient as the redesign
will be a slow and tedious process due to all the planned changes
(especially creating the formatted docstrings and implementing unit
tests for all functions).