mailRe: builtins

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on February 27, 2007 - 15:15:
Hi ed
    You shouldn't need to do this path munging on a per test basis  just
run unit_test_runner against a particular unit_test.py file or a
directory of unit tests and everyting should work

e.g.

./unit_test_runner.py data/test_diff_tensor.py

or in unit_tests
./unit_test_runner.py .

the unit test runner should do all the munging finding and loading for you

I didn't realise that this was how you could run the individual unit test modules. Sorry, I thought the idea was to have each module stand alone:

$ ./test_diff_tensor.py

That would avoid many of the issues I mentioned before.