mailRe: Multiple test cases and the splitting up of large modules.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 08, 2007 - 10:18:
> This foundation can be used to split up the old module
>into more manageable, multiple smaller modules, hence simplifying
>this code and the future unit test code.  The idea should be perfectly
>compatible with the possible future conversion of the class methods
>into module functions, if this is desired.

I can see a problem here, ideally modules and file structures should
mirror each other otherwise you add an extra layer of structure anf
complication understanding the source code base. I t would be better
break and complicate things by moving them than to make the code base
more complicated

??? I really don't see what the problem is! The idea is that the file structure in 'test_suite/unit_tests/' mirrors that of relax. This is what you've been suggesting - the splitting up of large modules into smaller, more managable modules. Maybe this is a misunderstanding - the modules I propose to split up are those of relax, not the unit test modules! I'm confused as to what the problem with splitting 'specific_fns/model_free.py' up is?